The McCloud River Mercantile Company, an all-inclusive hotel and meeting facility in Northern California, offers a relaxed environment guaranteed to enhance the most productive meeting or executive retreat. Informal sessions can take place in the Great Room, which is able to accommodate up to 158 guests. We also have a separate area for groups to break off for a smaller committee session. We are equipped with central air and heat, a lighting control system as well as a PC system for sound complete with microphones making it the perfect location for music, dancing, and conferences.
We are honored to have been chosen by the following organizations as the location for a special retreat:
- Center of Contemplative Awareness Retreat 2007 & 2008
- Edward S. Curtis Rare Exhibit 2007
- Terramia Corporate Retreat 2005 &2007
- Ashtanga Yoga Retreat Coming 2008
- Life Extension Seminars 2006& 2007