McCloud River Mercantile Co.
At our old-fashioned general store, we happily go out of our way to find and provide classic product lines that made America great. Creating a unique shopping experience for all ages that can’t be found just anywhere.
We are known for the unique vintage products that are still in demand during these modern times:
- Caswell Massey – America’s oldest perfume company
- Rose Bud salve and Mr. Smith’s menthol salve
- Hunter’s foot and hand crème and hair shampoos
- Cloverine salve
- Levi Strauss – original 501 jeans
- Lodge cast iron & enamel
- Woolrich trader blankets
- Valobra Italian soaps
- Swedish egg crème soaps
- Maja soaps from Spain
- Black Cameo soaps from Spain
- Swedish Talba pine soaps
- British toiletries & Bay Rum colognes
- Mistral soaps
- Enamelware in classic and new color lines
- Vintage toys & board games
- Wood doll houses
- Prison Blue shirts and double knee jeans
- and so much more…
Fine Wines, ports, Champagne and Ales:
- From the local Siskiyou and surrounding Shasta, Trinity, and Southern Oregon counties
- From Napa, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, Lodi, and Central California
- International lines from Europe, South America, and Australia
Local Handmade Products:
- Homemade Fudge from the McCloud Mercantile
- Baby G’s Goat Milk products
- Hunter Orchards (Mt. Shasta Jam)
- Galactic Traveller Sage Bundles & Tea
- Oasis Handmade 100% Beeswax Candles
- Peace of Mt. Shasta (Handmade Jewelry & Shirts)
Modern Outdoor Brands:
- Mountain Khakis
We carry quality vintage products for your cabin or cottage in the mountains. We carry clocks, signs, storage products, & accessories.
We carry the largest selection of “McCloud” clothing and memorabilia!
This year we are introducing additional unique lines of apparel, gourmet foods, and interior accessories!
Please stop by the store or visit our website on a monthly basis to stay in touch…
Also, don’t forget to visit our other merchants in the building offering apparel, jewelry, books, homemade sweets, and delicious food. Together, we’ve created a special destination to remember. To contact the Mercantile store directly, call 530-964-2602.